Thursday, June 17, 2010

What Fresno has Taught ME about me




I like lists the most out of every writing technique. If you despise lists, then you might want to read no further. i promise you that my blog will always consist of lists and ramblings. I might also add a few too many exclamation points and run-on sentences. This is how I write and I am not sure if I can "change" it.

Ok so back to my subject....
1. I can ride a bus all by myself. (Or at least with the help of a few
dozen local citizens and bus drivers.)
1.5 I can be away from this man... for an extended period of time
and not die of loneliness, self-esteem issues concerning my worth, or a lack of really hilarious joke telling and dirty language.
1.625 I can stand up for myself and get what I need. The picture below shows my free beer with refill, snacks, book, and music. The most important aspect is the LEG ROOM. I get really sick on air planes. The flight attendant addressed my problem by moving me to the exit row. Ahh pure bliss!

I have a few more, which I will post later. I am just so tired and need to sleep before a long day of school. For those who are biting their nails in anticipation.... It involves an Armenian bartender's love life, a bespectacled schizophrenic man who commented on my reading abilities, a theologian/vet/master chef who tried to buy me a drink and invite me to church, an almost finished movie, a mall, two kids with beer sharing parents, one famous person and tv appearance, and finally a few feral cats.

Love, Steph-a-lone-and-sleepy

No comments:

Post a Comment