Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My obsession with Scifi

Many of you may not know this, but you probably could have guessed that I am a SCIFI FANATIC! I love books, movies, miniseries, discussions, full series, and dreams all set in space or the supernatural. In order to commemorate my obsession I deemed today as official:

SCIFI LOVERS UNIT DAY FEBRUARY 23, 2010

This means you must choose your favorite scifi book, movie, or other category.

Books:
1. Gone
Kids all alone in a town with super powers. Animals morph too!

2. Twilight Series
Please don't tell me you haven't already read this!!!

3. The Dark Angel Trilogy (my absolute favorite)
A world is dying and one girl is chosen to save it inadvertently.

4. East
A fairytale with a Nordic girl and her bear.

Movies:
1. Firefly

Thats all for now Ben is shutting my computer as we speak...

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha ha ha! I wish I could have participated in this day with you, but sadly, I am not a sci-fi lover. I haven't read any of those books. I'm too much of a snob. But I'm up for being persuaded into reading them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should post something new! Post post post.

    ReplyDelete